Are baby chicks too dirty to hold?

You can't fight them when there is an ongoing custody case. You will lose the kids. It's a no win situation. You just have to do what ever they say until you get them off the case. I saw a neighbor go thru hell with them.
I have had to deal child protective services when my niece was given to my parents because my sister was a idiot and a drug user in the end my neice was given back to my aunt after she went through rehab (that failed and they knew it but gave her back anyway) and I have delt with adult protective services after a older gent I knew was used by another guy to get money etc from and almost had his house taken by that guy. We ended up finding the guys real son and that was even worse as he to tried to do the same as the previous guy and adult protective services got in to it they were horrid to the old guy and threatened him that if he could not spell world back words an admit my mother who was helping him was a lier and was trying to take his money he would be sent to a old person home and would never see anyone again. While a complaint was filed agaist her I don't know if she was fired but she was removed from the old guys case. the point it some of them are decent enough people I'm sure but others are jerks who think they can do whatever the hell they want just because they work for the state government. Not only is it a nanny state issue it's also a issue of who they hire some of these people love the power they can hold over others and use it to harm the very people that they are suppose to protect. Sad really.

Back
Top Bottom