Had the idea too, especially because those traps are much more affordable than the cage traps i use now. But how do i get the 'coon out of a hand trap without being shred to pieces? I don't own any firearms…

As catch and release isn't allowed in WV, he will be put down.

How would you put it down from a box trap without a firearm?

Got any neighbors that could come shoot it? How well can you swing a golf club or ball bat?? :lol:

I don't know if that particular racoon is still healthy enough to learn free-diving.
Just found a burn mark in one of the tarps, covering the 10KV neon transformer wire mesh.
Something was asking for »enlightenment« last night. Too bad i was too lazy to bring the trail-cam back out yesterday.

Warning: »Grrr roaaar rrr rrr (hiss)« does not mean "Put your life vest on before going into the water!« for flatland-racoons!!!
full

Why is racoonish such a difficult language with so many local dialects? I accidentally told that flatland-racoon to jump into the water without a life-vest, i thought i got it right this time but again a terrible accident happened…
full

That is going to look so bad on the work safety record!
full

Hope you catch that raccoon! Raccoons are nasty. Had a family once, three babies were left behind and we had to chase them out once the mother was 'gone'...One parked itself way up in the tree and we couldn't get it down. :th

I don't know whatever happened to them, but we caught one 'coon and after that I haven't seen another. The one raccoon we caught in a live trap (wire) nearly ripped the whole back off.

Wish we had the law to put raccoons down, but being in a neighborhood and not out in the country, we had to have someone come get it.

Good luck!

Hope you catch that raccoon! Raccoons are nasty. Had a family once, three babies were left behind and we had to chase them out once the mother was 'gone'...One parked itself way up in the tree and we couldn't get it down. :th

I don't know whatever happened to them, but we caught one 'coon and after that I haven't seen another. The one raccoon we caught in a live trap (wire) nearly ripped the whole back off.

Wish we had the law to put raccoons down, but being in a neighborhood and not out in the country, we had to have someone come get it.

Good luck!
Already got it, but then there was that tragic language barrier, i accidentially told the 'coon to jump into my pond without a life-vest… :gig

Back
Top Bottom