Another Visitor! Stay a while stay forever!!!
Just one week after the last tragic diving accident another raccoon ready to apply for diving school…
Trap is set for tonight!
Damn i wanted a commodore64 soo bad when i was a kid. (Iam only 26 but my tiny hometown was waay way behind in the times. My cousins played with their dads old c64)

i want one even more now

i bet you had an awesome german C64 too with like 16k of ram

My cousin uses to load impossible mission onto his c64 with a casset tape drive and atari joysticks

You need to open a diving school in Texas.
Ageed. I have many applicants.
Thank's, but no thank's! - Everything's bigger in Texas, even the predators!
Carrying a growling bobcat to the diving range, while it is trying to rip your legs to shred or hauling a coyote in a huge crate is not my thing. Do you guys have cougars too in your areas?

Damn i wanted a commodore64 soo bad when i was a kid. (Iam only 26 but my tiny hometown was waay way behind in the times. My cousins played with their dads old c64)

i want one even more now

i bet you had an awesome german C64 too with like 16k of ram

My cousin uses to load impossible mission onto his c64 with a casset tape drive and atari joysticks
C64 - best computer i ever had! Mine had a ginormous 256 Kilobytes of memory - self built extension instead of the standard 64KB. I was working as a freelancer for a company that was selling hardware extensions and software. Never had so much fun (and stress!) with computers again.

Carrying a growling bobcat to the diving range, while it is trying to rip your legs to shred or hauling a coyote in a huge crate is not my thing. Do you guys have cougars too in your areas?
No cougar that I know of but lots and lots of coyote. They sing the song of their people every time a train comes through. And bobcat. I literally almost got my hands on one that was trying to eat my duck. Both she and I were startled by this. Lucky for me, she ran away.

We do but they are black panthers. Same thing. Never saw one in this county but have seen the tracks. I have seen them in each of the next three counties to the west

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom