cluckmecoop7

💙🖤💙🖤
Premium Feather Member
5 Years
Jan 4, 2019
ME
My Coop
My Coop
(I searched for active horse threads and couldn't find any.)

This is a thread for all horse lovers, owners, and riders! 😍
I've loved horses for a while. My sister has been riding for about a year and a half and she's getting pretty good! I finally got to start lessons a couple days ago! 🐎 I've had two, and so far, I'm LOVING IT! 😁 My sister mostly rides a horse named Knight. She used to ride a Paint gelding named Dice but he's retired now :p I've ridden two horses so far: Boston and Shi. :) They are both black with white snips on their noses and look very similar! They are approximately 15.3 hands. :D

Post pictures, stories, and updates please! I'd love to connect with other horse people! :D

This is Shi. I rode her today.
(Obviously blurred myself out ;)
IMG_3820.jpeg

I used to love seeing my chickens free range in horse pastures! And the scratched out poop piles for me! Something extra special about it! Peaceful

Down to my stallion whose getting old and a 3 year old fully I started last year. And my parents have a few that my kids claim. We love horses, my degree is in equine reproduction.

I rode for I think, two or three years, I still ride sometimes. Usually I ride my grandparents' horses, because I don't have one of my own. My sister rode for three or four years, and then we stopped. Here is me, riding my grandparents horse, Shiraz.View attachment 3065329
What a beautiful horse! How come you stopped riding?

Back
Top Bottom