CrazyCochin's Breyer and Schleich horse photography contest! ***With prizes*** Ends: 8/31/2021

(BTW, @catloverlu, I tried the method with the sand, (I was at the beach) but it ended up like a waterfall of sand.... :/) (I even had a couple of siblings throw the sand in my model's direction.)
Try gently tossing it, or flicking the sand, or buying a small airpump to get a burst of air to make the sand fly up. With dirt, it's easier because it's finer grain but I think the same methods can be applied, but just in different ways

Alright! Grand Champion of the Schleich group, goes to.... *Drumroll* @MGG! Congrats!
yippie stars.gif

And, First place goes to @cluckmecoop7!
View attachment 2801150

Name: Butterscotch
Breed: Paint horse
(Butterscotch with friends)
I love the whole herd in this photo! I love the lighting in the sky, and the family feeling it brings! Congrats! And I absolutely love the one with the cowboy!

Name: Raven
Breed: Clydesdale
Other info: I got this guy for Christmas a few years ago, and he is my favorite Schleich horse. He just has such a realistic look, it is beautiful to me. And those wise, deep, dark eyes.
View attachment 2818350View attachment 2818352
@MGG, I love how you portrayed Raven in her first picture! I love the look in her eyes that makes it appear that she is looking out into the distance! Congrats!

Both of you will be PMed for info and details regarding your prizes!

I’m super late, but when I was younger I was a huge dweeb for Breyer and really any model horses I could find.

All of these pictures are amazing, good luck to you all!
If you have some, you could sure share them if you like!

The tie, between two entrants, will be broken tonight!
The two that are tied for grand champion, for the Breyer group, are @Lydia Huizenga, with her entry of Legacy, (I think that was it), and @catloverlu, with her entry of Stormchaser!

I have been in contact with the professional horsewoman, and she was the one to break the tie! The grand champion is.... @catloverlu and Stormchaser!

The rest of the winners, for first, second, and third will be announced tomorrow!

The tie, between two entrants, will be broken tonight!
The two that are tied for grand champion, for the Breyer group, are @Lydia Huizenga, with her entry of Legacy, (I think that was it), and @catloverlu, with her entry of Stormchaser!

I have been in contact with the professional horsewoman, and she was the one to break the tie! The grand champion is.... @catloverlu and Stormchaser!

The rest of the winners, for first, second, and third will be announced tomorrow!
@catloverlu, you will receive a PM containing your prize details!

Back
Top Bottom