That would be an extravagant gift but i bet some lucky person will. Wouldn't that be something?!!!
Here are some photos of my friends place. What a set up... ***sigh
Anywho, that is the last I went out and about checking out horses.View attachment 1984532 View attachment 1984533 View attachment 1984538 View attachment 1984541
Would love little Mei below photo for my- Christmas/Hanuka/birthday/valentines/mothers/girls/secretary day gift.View attachment 1984540

They are sooooo cute. And gorgeous too!!! :love

Sorry, I totally forgot to reply. :lau :oops:

Not sure if this counts yet, however I am in the beginning stages of building a 2 stall barn, that is going to be attached to the existing pole barn coop I built less than a year ago!
I thought that I may be willing to share the existing 20x30 with 2 horses, however the schematics didn’t work out with the stalls being 12x14.
So back to building again!

Not sure if this counts yet, however I am in the beginning stages of building a 2 stall barn, that is going to be attached to the existing pole barn coop I built less than a year ago!
I thought that I may be willing to share the existing 20x30 with 2 horses, however the schematics didn’t work out with the stalls being 12x14.
So back to building again!
That sounds positive! "If you build it, they will come!"

Shopping? Or just drooling a lot?
Mary

Just drooling a lot :lau

I was actually trying to see if there were any dogs in that section and stumbled upon him. :lau

He was so gorgeous I thought I’d share but didn’t right away so by the time I went to, I had lost the ad and found the second one while I was searching for his ad lol did finally find his ad haha

Back
Top Bottom