March Hatch A Long... anyone with me??

BBK

Songster
10 Years
Apr 14, 2009
upstate NY
ok, So, I thought I was going to be part of the FEB hatch a Long... that didn't happen... My eggs haven't come yet due to they went broody....
barnie.gif
caf.gif

So, Plan B...bought other eggs!!!!
celebrate.gif
WCB Polish LF
woot.gif
love.gif
wee.gif
ya.gif

they'll be here next week.... everything's clean and ready n waiting....

This will put me into MARCH.... anyone else???

Melinda

Last edited:
Melinda I would be happy to join you. I am planning on setting some eggs on the 23rd of Feb for a St. Patty's day hatch. It is my DH's fault that I am setting them since he suggested doing a hatch for his birthday. He denies it now but I heard what I heard.
wink.png
I should be setting light, buff and dark Brahma eggs. Depending on how the postal service handles the eggs, if I need to add more, I can always add some from my girls since they are finally picking up on laying again.

Quote:
I know what you mean about hubbies.... I said some tihng about hatching and he didn't say anything, so to me that means go ahead...LOL
i'm sure when they get here, he'll be saying I didn't say it was ok..... BUt he did ride 2 hrs w/me to pick up a chicken... that's saying ALOT!!!

I don't have a date yet, b/c I don't know when exactly they'll be here.... exciting...!!!!

Melinda

Let's see...

I have 12 birchen and blue birchen Marans and 10 blach LF brahmas due on 03 March.

12 cream legbars due on 12 March

12 birchen and 12 gold cuckoo Marans due on 25 March

(all dependent on the eggs arriving on their scheduled dates, of course!)

I also hope to have some porcelain sabepotts hatch during March, but will need to test fertility first with my new boy
smile.png

Quote:
Ok I am curious, what is a sabepott? I have never heard of them? Sounds interesting!

Quote:
Ok I am curious, what is a sabepott? I have never heard of them? Sounds interesting!

Me either...sound interesting.....

I had also been hoping to participate int the Feb./Brinsea hatch, but that didn't work out as planned. So now I have 2 shipments of eggs due to arrive in the next couple of days! If all goes well we will be hatching the first week of March! The eggs are ameraucanas of various colors and a dozen assorted LF. The incubator is ready and waiting......

Back
Top Bottom