Just out of curiosity I was looking at the adoptable page on the mustang website and it’s so sad the vast majority of them don’t have any bids 😭😭😭 also most have been there basically their whole lives 😭 like captured fall 2020 for one and he was only 2-3 so his whole life. Some were 4 but yeah. So sad and I want to adopt them all 🤣😭
I aggressively stalk the mustang website. They are so pretty! Literally what? Like $125 for a blue roan? I almost stole him :(

I aggressively stalk the mustang website. They are so pretty! Literally what? Like $125 for a blue roan? I almost stole him :(
OMG whaaaaaattttt!? I would’ve! The gorgeous ones or the tall ones (since most are tiny) always seem to have like 5 million bids and the “ugly” or short ones get none. Although there was one that to me looked really basic but was bid up to almost $800. Idk why.

OMG whaaaaaattttt!? I would’ve! The gorgeous ones or the tall ones (since most are tiny) always seem to have like 5 million bids and the “ugly” or short ones get none. Although there was one that to me looked really basic but was bid up to almost $800. Idk why.
Yea! It's really sad to me. I would buy one in a heartbeat but most of the pickup centers are a few states away from me. They have some planned in Alabama though! So I might get one then.

Yea! It's really sad to me. I would buy one in a heartbeat but most of the pickup centers are a few states away from me. They have some planned in Alabama though! So I might get one then.
Yeah same! They’re all so far away but it’s be worth it hah that would be neat though! It’s so sad to me though these gorgeous animals just live in a crowded pen for so long 😭

402CDB39-7909-4C75-A207-BC3F3CE6A877.jpeg
F51D1E4E-4237-4E20-8BF8-FD9301E2234E.jpeg
159E08E8-6184-4D7F-9FDD-75E67C9A9417.jpeg
3FCD251C-B51D-4654-8587-7DE5B67D729B.jpeg
From top to bottom:
1.Jayla, 12 year old quarter horse x Shetland pony cross
2.Coco, 20 year old quarter horse, and Apache, 13 year old Tennessee walker.
3. Jayla and Doc, 31 year old quarter horse
4. Apache and Misty, 18 year old Rocky Mountain horse

This is Pumpkin. I don’t have any good pictures of her because she isn’t home yet. She had been at the horse farm I work at but she just went to get trained a few weeks ago, then she’ll be coming home :)
We also have another, well she isn’t actually ours yet but she will be when her baby gets weaned which will be sometimes in August. I can’t find any pictures of her but you can see her a little bit in the back of the last picture 😀View attachment 3127549View attachment 3127550View attachment 3127551View attachment 3127553
😭😭😭

Back
Top Bottom