Ameraucana x RIR

I'm obsessed with those barred EEs with muffs. Anyone have any of these?
1613347488246.png

Image credit: BYC member John Roth

IMG_20210103_155405.jpg

IMG_20210103_155310.jpg

IMG_20210123_192132.jpg

This is my current flock! The more white hen is one of the mothers to the hens I have currently - my other hen and the other-mother to the flock, a pure white Ameraucana, has passed away unfortunately.

They're mixes of Wyandotte x EE. Their dad was an EE over a SLW hen, and he was Crele patterned.

My rooster is a BLRW with a straight comb, and is new blood. He was given to me for free due to his comb and I wanted to give him a good home where he wouldn't be culled. I'm not planning on making a new breed or anything but I really like the Wyandotte/EE mixes, and want to continue that line! If other people like the way the babies look, I'm more than happy to sell them as mutts/EE. I'm hoping that the Wyandotte blood will help any babies lay more eggs and lay a little faster. These guys hatched on Mother's Day and Easter, and it took until September or October for most of them to lay.

These are the males the EExWyandotte roo had with the two white hens of mine as well. Blurred the young men's faces because I gifted these roosters to them and don't want to upload their faces without their permission.

received_662540837764294~2.jpeg

View attachment 2530279

View attachment 2530280

View attachment 2530285

This is my current flock! The more white hen is one of the mothers to the hens I have currently - my other hen and the other-mother to the flock, a pure white Ameraucana, has passed away unfortunately.

They're mixes of Wyandotte x EE. Their dad was an EE over a SLW hen, and he was Crele patterned.

My rooster is a BLRW with a straight comb, and is new blood. He was given to me for free due to his comb and I wanted to give him a good home where he wouldn't be culled. I'm not planning on making a new breed or anything but I really like the Wyandotte/EE mixes, and want to continue that line! If other people like the way the babies look, I'm more than happy to sell them as mutts/EE. I'm hoping that the Wyandotte blood will help any babies lay more eggs and lay a little faster. These guys hatched on Mother's Day and Easter, and it took until September or October for most of them to lay.

These are the males the EExWyandotte roo had with the two white hens of mine as well. Blurred the young men's faces because I gifted these roosters to them and don't want to upload their faces without their permission.

View attachment 2530289
beautiful!

Back
Top Bottom