Which of these incubators should I get?

Which of these incubators would you recommend?

• Nurture Right 360

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Magicfly

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Other (write in)

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Hovabator 2370

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
I really wish the farm stores would contract with GQF rather than Little Giant. LG's are notorious for being inaccurate and temperature spikes. The GQF have models at a similar price point and don't have those issues on the whole.

Many do, you just have to look for them. One major farm supplier that does is Rural King.

Personally I use the broody hen model nature's perfect incubator.
I agree with Songster, I have used a broody hen for 10 years and never lost a chick. One was a full size Cochin and right now have a Cochin banty raising chicks for me. Was told I could hatch more then 12 under a full size Cochin, never tried it, but do know people who do. Mother nature is almost foolproof.

I agree with Songster, I have used a broody hen for 10 years and never lost a chick. One was a full size Cochin and right now have a Cochin banty raising chicks for me. Was told I could hatch more then 12 under a full size Cochin, never tried it, but do know people who do. Mother nature is almost foolproof.
What's the fun of that though?!! Huh? HUH?!!!!

Besides I want to be the proud Momma.... ME!! I deserve to have baby chickens too!!!

Back
Top Bottom