Which of these incubators should I get?

Which of these incubators would you recommend?

• Nurture Right 360

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Magicfly

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Other (write in)

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Hovabator 2370

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
My vote is for the Magicfly 24 egg incubator........ just because it looks cool and I want to see someone try it out to see how good it is since I've yet to see anyone on this site use it. :p

When I first started incubating eggs last year, I was so eager to get started that I purchased a Little Giant because it was available that day at a reasonable price from a local farm supply store. I troubleshot my way through numerous low hatch batches, convinced that it was user error, but eventually decided to purchase a Hovabator 2370 to replace it with. The Hovabator 2370 keeps a consistent temperature throughout the entire incubator- no warm/cold spots. The temperature stays completely level at setpoint. I love it already. The best part is- over 90% hatch the very first batch of eggs! :)

For those of you recommending the incuview - did you just use the included egg turner, or did you switch to an upright? Is it possible to take the egg turner out and just turn manually (I work from home so could do this)?

For those of you recommending the incuview - did you just use the included egg turner, or did you switch to an upright? Is it possible to take the egg turner out and just turn manually (I work from home so could do this)?
I used the included turner.
You can remove the crank or turn it off in menu, and hand turn if you want....not sure why you'd want to tho.

Back
Top Bottom