Which of these incubators should I get?

Which of these incubators would you recommend?

• Nurture Right 360

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Magicfly

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Other (write in)

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Hovabator 2370

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
I would LOVE a brinsea octogon, but I can't seem to find one anywhere! They don't make them anymore, do they?
No, there's a newer model that's replaced it. I've seen the Octagons for sale on eBay, but most were pretty pricey...might be worth checking local sources (FB poultry groups, Craigslist) because I've seen them for much less on there.

I didn't link the option for the IncuTurn because honestly, I hated it. I sent it back and exchanged for a "real" turner (the upright yellow one). Some people do like the IncuTurn, but I KNOW I can trust the upright turner, so that's what I always recommend.

If you want to get that package with it and try it out, Incubator Warehouse will exchange it for an upright if you pay the difference when you send it back. That's what I did. They have great support, when my turner motor died after only one use they sent me a new one free of charge. I really like them.

Editing to add: the reason I hated it was because instead of rolling the eggs, many of them just turned sideways and got all askew. If you were incubating very large eggs, the thing might work better (in my opinion). The extra egg capacity is nice if you want to stagger hatches, too. But, you'd need a second one for hatching if you did that :lau I figure it's just like coops, always go as big as you can because you never know ;)

This is actually making me second guess the Nature Right, as its turner is a sideways roller. Has anyone noticed a difference in shipped eggs between a rolling turner and an upright turner?

While I don't have one ... yet ... check out the incuview ...
https://incubatorwarehouse.com/incuview-egg-incubator.html
That's what I have and I like it, after 4 hatches, but haven't used the others listed.

I've learned there's no perfect incubator, but those are both recommended often and I think either would be a good choice. I would personally go with the Nurture Right because Harris Farms is an American company that you can call and actually talk to a person if you have issues. I've heard they have very good customer service.
Surprised you didn't 'write in' the Incuview @Ms Biddy ?

Back
Top Bottom