Utah!

lol..that's funny..she probably was laughing..and saying..hey you...up here silly. :D I've had the pullets fly up to the side boards in the coop. Look and look, I've gotten so if I don't see them on the roost or in a nest box, I look up there. Yep, they can fit on one for a while. Then they get bigger.

Haven't been on here for a long time, but I still lurk occasionally. This forum seems to have quieted quite a bit.

I currently have no chickens or turkeys. Would anyone like a single Cayuga drake? Free to a good home. It's a long shot but I'll try.

Nice visit with Cynthia today - she shared her Silkie babies with me - my first!! They are adorable! Two have beautiful crowns.

Yes we did. Have a nice visit! Such a sweet lady! Fun visiting again. Hope you come to love silkies. They really are a fun breed.

lol..thank you for teaching me how to do a selfie with my new smart phone!

Haven't been on here for a long time, but I still lurk occasionally. This forum seems to have quieted quite a bit.

I currently have no chickens or turkeys. Would anyone like a single Cayuga drake? Free to a good home. It's a long shot but I'll try.

Hey, saw you on the..ahem..other site. Not seeing much of you at all. So, no more birds at your house after the drake is gone?

Hey, saw you on the..ahem..other site.  Not seeing much of you at all.   So, no more birds at your house after the drake is gone?  

DH wants to get a few hens for eggs. I can't stomach choosing any right now. They will be "his" birds. We get raccoons and dogs here so often working their magic.....know what I mean..... I just can't do it. I will help feed and clean up coop space and that, but no more birds for me for a while. I told DH no more ducks until we're settled in Delta, for sure. We have a nice big new coop and will try to raccoon proof it before getting any egg layers, as we both like fresh eggs. I plan to install mesh over the windows and then screw in blocks of wood over the edges of the mesh to keep it from being pried up. Hoping it helps.

Back
Top Bottom