The IMPORTED ENGLISH Orpington Thread

I thought i would do a growth Chart of how Charlie grew out so like myself you can see the various stages.

That's a great idea, Julie. I'll do the same for Winston and Clementine and post the pictures here later today.​

These birds are all so 'poofy', I love them! Someday maybe I'll buy some eggs - when they're available. Those golden laced are awesome! But my dream girls are Jubilees.
droolin.gif

Okay here is a Charlie progression.
8 weeks old
046.jpg

3 months
056.jpg

4 months
058.jpg

5 months
024-1.jpg

5 1/2 months
015.jpg

Almost 7 months old here
011.jpg

020-1.jpg

8 months old
024.jpg

1 yr old
007-1.jpg

2 yr old
025-1.jpg

035-1.jpg

He went into his second moult a week ago and now has no tail feathers. When he gets through it and looks all awesome again I will take another pic.

Joy, I love that picture of Winston and Clementine's daddy. He's a big ol fluffy guy, for sure!

Julie, That is great, having the progression pictures. What an amazing transformation!

I attempted to get some pictures of Joy's chicks, but didn't fare so well this morning.

31282_8-14-10_joys_orps_003.jpg

31282_8-14-10_joys_orps_006.jpg

31282_8-14-10_joys_orps_021.jpg

Kathy, they are looking really good. Look forward to seeing their progress. I have some very similar that I hatched from Joy.

Oh my goodness Kathy, You need to send Charlie Jr. back to me. Love the way that boy looks. Beautiful girl. How old are they now about 4 months going on five?

I have a little feller that seems smaller in height than some of his siblings but he is a wide boy and a nice personality. About 3 months old now. I am keeping all the boys till they get to 7 months before I make a decision.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom