that is it..I have had it

chixie

Songster
10 Years
Apr 6, 2009
kountze texas
My rir roo is now going in the stew pot...I am sick of him attacking people... My sister went to pet my mini horses and he came out from under my house and spurred her... she bruised right away... he spurred the last person ...I have tried everything with him.... he has got to go now....

We have a very strick No Mean Roo policy at our house .. Anyone gets attacked the roo is a gonner.. Hope your sister is ok ..

He sounds like a good pot of dumplings
gig.gif

I have got one just like yours. The next time I process chickens, which will be soon, he is going in the crockpot.

One of my roos doesn't like my boots! If I have on my rubber boots with my pants legs tucked in he will attack me. Just things to look for. Maybe something he sees that he don't like.

It doesn't matter what shoes or what you are wearing... one day I went into my horse stall and the little brat (not name of choice) followed me in there and attacked me from behind... he is just a jerk... he attacks everyone when they least expect it... I will not put up with it anymore... every RIR roo I have ever had has been mean...Is it common for them to be that agressive?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom