Show off your house ducks!

Pics
how do you get anything done with those precious ducklings around? I have been enjoying your photos immensely.
I got absolutely nothing done today. lol! I fed my birds outside with a duckling stuffed inside my coat. I set up a little brooder for them today, but am not using the big brooder, opting for a smaller setup where they can see me at all times. Mama is getting busy with her part of the clutch too!

She may growl and bite me, but she really loves her babies!

They love it under my laptop...

Do any of you paint your duck's nails? ChaCha and I have been experimenting. She gets the full pedicure!

I used to paint my Daisy's claws all sorts of colors every week! It's great to keep an eye on bumble,keep the sharp edges smooth & the way she was always stepping on my arms it kept me from scratches :)

I used to paint my Daisy's claws all sorts of colors every week! It's great to keep an eye on bumble,keep the sharp edges smooth & the way she was always stepping on my arms it kept me from scratches
smile.png
Scovy Momma? where in this big wide world have you been? So good to see you. How are you and daisy doing?

I used to paint my Daisy's claws all sorts of colors every week! It's great to keep an eye on bumble,keep the sharp edges smooth & the way she was always stepping on my arms it kept me from scratches
smile.png
Aww how sweet! She has such a wonderful little ducky legacy!

ChaCha needs a good pedicure. Her feet are in really good shape considering all her bumblefoot. Poor thing was 95% scabs on her feet when I first got her, now she's got just one rough spot on only one foot =D Vetricyn works miracles I tell you! I finally made her some ducky shoes that I really like. They are children's flip flops with a crocheted top. They are a bit bulky, but they have nice thick padded soles so she can wear them outside and protect her feeties when we go out places, and the crocheted top is nice and breathable for her feet and bandages. She broke a nail on something outside and it's quite sharp! I need to find her a good base coat so her bright polishes really POP! What did you use on Daisy?

This is Hiawatha, my Penciled Indian Runner drake. He's a sweet boy that prefers to chase the cats around over sitting with mama. He's about 4 months old-hatched in my home.

Back
Top Bottom