Shocking result of using Frontline Plus on my rooster!

I meant, if it is not safe to eat, why would you give it to your pets?
Do you have a dog and/or cat?
Have you ever had an infestation of fleas in your house?

I use Frontline Plus on my dog, it works great on fleas and especially ticks.

Do I like using pesticides on my dog?...not really, but it's been tested on dogs to be 'safe'....
...and there's a lot of ticks in our woods and I have fought several flea infestations in my house in the past.
So...Lesser of two evils I guess, everyone makes their own choices.
I put a vest on him for the first few days after application so it doesn't get on me or the furniture.

But I sure wouldn't put it on my chickens when I eat their eggs and meat

Then how is it safe for dogs and cats? Whaaatt....
Approved is defined as approved for use in the manner recommended by the FDA, EPA, or USDA. Over the years i have seen many approved products delisted only to be reinstated or visa versa.

IOW the word "approved" has no meaning whatsoever other than in a bureaucratic sense, and it certainly doesn't mean "safe". Sevin insecticide for instance is not "approved" for use on poultry in some countries while it is the only "APPROVED" miticide in a neighboring country. Who knew that a chemical, a chicken, or the chickens' mites could be so radically different with only a national border separating them?

Oooooh, yuck. That's worse than popping warbles on the back of a steer. Gross. Mine better not get eye worms! Tip: Make sure you're not talking when you squeeze out a worm. I learned the hard way to keep your mouth shut when popping warbles.

NOT opening the videos NOT doing it and you cannot make me. Man I am glad I have not had to deal with eye worms. Good thread though. Thanks for all the good info folks.
Never know when it may be needed. Glad to have it.

Back
Top Bottom