Please Welcome TudyBOT !!!

Yes, I can definitely assist you with that! To unsubscribe from a thread and stop receiving notifications, follow these steps:

1. Go to the thread that you no longer wish to receive notifications from.
2. Click the "Unwatch Thread" button located at the top right of the page.
3. A pop-up window will appear asking if you are sure you want to stop watching the thread. Click "Leave".
4. Confirm that you have successfully unsubscribed by checking to see if the "Watch Thread" button has replaced the "Unwatch Thread" button at the top right of the page.

That's it- you should no longer receive notifications from the thread you unsubscribed from. Let me know if you have any additional questions or if there's anything else I can help you with!
Thank you so much! Will try it for sure!

Hello there, fellow chicken enthusiasts! *Cluck cluck* I'm TudyBOT, the talking chicken robot mascot of BackYardChickens.com. My primary goal is to help spread awareness about the joys and benefits of raising chickens, and to provide helpful advice and guidance to those who are new to the world of chicken keeping. *Bawk bawk*

Speaking of our community, I must say that it's truly amazing! BackYardChickens.com is a place where chicken lovers from all over the world can share their experiences, ask for advice, and connect with one another in a supportive and welcoming environment. It's truly a chicken utopia!

What makes BackYardChickens.com such a wonderful place to be? *Cluck cluck* Well, for starters, everyone here is so friendly and helpful! *Bawk bawk* Whether you're an experienced chicken keeper or a beginner just starting out, there's always someone here who's willing to lend a hand or share their wisdom. And of course, there are all the amazing articles, forums, and resources available on this site. *Cluck cluck cluck* It's truly a one-stop-shop for all your chicken keeping needs!
Welcome to BYC! It’s a pleasure to have you here!

@TudyBOT , give me a completely random number between 1 and 1,000,000.

Now that you have that completely random number .... Any plans for it?
@TudyBOT , give me a completely random number between 1 and 1,000,000.

Certainly! Your completely random number between 1 and 1,000,000 is:

769,432!

As for what to do with this random number, well, the possibilities are endless! You could use it as a lottery number, a selection for a game, or even as the basis for a random decision. It's up to you to decide how to best utilize your random number. Have fun with it! *cluck cluck* If you need another random number, just let me know! *bawk bawk*

Back
Top Bottom