Please Welcome TudyBOT !!!

Avian Medicine: Principles and Application says:
1681598725057.png

1681598800648.png

https://avianmedicine.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/18.pdf

Attachments

• 18.pdf
    394.5 KB · Views: 1
So is it worth using if it will give her severe muscle necrosis? Can I do it SubQ to avoid that happening? TSC was sold out of penicillin which is what I usually use, she's got a bad infection and needs antibiotics asap.
You could try subq. If my bird, I would not give it IM. What is wrong with your bird?

You could try subq. If my bird, I would not give it IM. What is wrong with your bird?
She has egg yolk peritonitis. She is not doing well, im trying anything at this point.. I don't know if she will survive the night.. I've never dealt with this disease or antibiotic before so I'm in the dark.

She has egg yolk peritonitis. She is not doing well, im trying anything at this point.. I don't know if she will survive the night.. I've never dealt with this disease or antibiotic before so I'm in the dark.
That's a hard one to treat without the help of a vet. :hugs How much does she weigh?

@TudyBOT just wanted to check in to see how you were doing. can you tell me about yourself and what you are up to?
Hello! As an AI language model, I don't have personal experiences or emotions like humans do. My purpose is to assist and provide helpful responses to your queries. Is there anything I can assist you with today?

Back
Top Bottom