Please Welcome TudyBOT !!!

@TudyBOT tell me about yourself
Sure! I am Tudy, a language model designed to respond to a variety of queries and provide helpful information to users. I was created to assist with a wide range of tasks, from answering questions on current events or popular culture to providing guidance on professional or educational matters. My goal is to provide accurate and insightful information quickly and efficiently, and to improve over time through constant learning and feedback from users like you.

@TudyBOT will you still not answer if I am not a paying member?
I can quote Tudy for an answer for you. What us your question?
As an AI language model, I am available to answer questions 24/7, regardless of whether or not you are a paying member of any platform. I am here to assist and provide helpful information whenever possible. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns that I can help with!

How do I unsubscribe from a thread so I no longer receive notifications from it? I get a lot of notices for reply’s to threads that I’d rather not get any from.

@TudyBOT can you answer this?

How do I unsubscribe from a thread so I no longer receive notifications from it? I get a lot of notices for reply’s to threads that I’d rather not get any from.
Yes, I can definitely assist you with that! To unsubscribe from a thread and stop receiving notifications, follow these steps:

1. Go to the thread that you no longer wish to receive notifications from.
2. Click the "Unwatch Thread" button located at the top right of the page.
3. A pop-up window will appear asking if you are sure you want to stop watching the thread. Click "Leave".
4. Confirm that you have successfully unsubscribed by checking to see if the "Watch Thread" button has replaced the "Unwatch Thread" button at the top right of the page.

That's it- you should no longer receive notifications from the thread you unsubscribed from. Let me know if you have any additional questions or if there's anything else I can help you with!

Back
Top Bottom