NY chicken lover!!!!

Lovely. Now they are gonna go even more ape over this.
I didn't read the whole article just the beginning. Looks like it's actually nothing to worry about, "Headline grabber"
It went on to say;
"Repeat testing of the man for influenza was negative.
"We aren’t certain if this individual was truly infected or not and we might actually never know with certainty," Herlihy said. "We don't know if this person was infected, meaning the virus was present and replicating in his body, or if some level of surface contamination of this person's nose may have occurred. You can virus present in your nose, it can be detected on a test, but it doesn't mean it's necessarily causing infection."
The CDC also noted it possible for the detection of bird flu to be the result of surface contamination.
Health officials insisted there is little risk to the general public and there is no evidence the virus spreads from person to person."

I have 2 cockerels (both 2 weeks old right now) that need to be rehomed once they're old enough. They are Easter Egger/Black Australorp mixes hatched from my own flock. I'm willing to give them away for free, as long as they will be well taken care of. I don't want these boys to end up as dinner. I live in Upstate NY, but I can drive them at least part way if necessary. Please PM me if interested!

IMG_20220519_162412744.jpg
IMG_20220519_162409222.jpg

IMG_20220519_162456374.jpg
IMG_20220519_162501175.jpg

Back
Top Bottom