NY chicken lover!!!!

Here are the boys!

Attachments

• DD4A92BD-FCEE-41C9-A333-B89E4AD29DA7.jpeg
    DD4A92BD-FCEE-41C9-A333-B89E4AD29DA7.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 1
@Poultrybonkers Hi! I totally forgot you are somewhat near me! Hope things are well. 😊
Its hot out lol power washed my coop with the rats in it still havent caught any but my camera tells me theres still two booted my chicks into the big kids coop the 2 week olds will be next lol now I have a heat headache. Got few eggs due wednesday then next week then thats it for the season. If I cant sell these hens then process they will go need space for new pullets

Its hot out lol power washed my coop with the rats in it still havent caught any but my camera tells me theres still two booted my chicks into the big kids coop the 2 week olds will be next lol now I have a heat headache. Got few eggs due wednesday then next week then thats it for the season. If I cant sell these hens then process they will go need space for new pullets
Sounds like productive and on the right track! We had tons of work outside today too but numerous water breaks and a bunch of popsicles made their way onto the agenda as well! 😂

Back
Top Bottom