NY chicken lover!!!!

So post office person, lol, how have chick orders to your area been so far this year? Have you guys had any delayed and not make it when it got to the post office? I’m sure you’re routed through Syracuse just like me. Also curious as to what happens if someone doesn’t pick up their order of chicks? (Never been able to ask someone, figured I’d take advantage!) ❤️
Not many orders yet this year. More hatching eggs then chicks. Yeah our mail route comes through Syracuse with a truck change in Utica. Our truck drivers are pretty good. If a truck is late from Syracuse they will do Their best to get it to us on the Express run.
If no one answers the call for their chick order or cant make it in, my offices will run them out with the express mail. Havent had any left overnight yet. They would be required to be left in the building, but would probably go home with someone.

Not many orders yet this year. More hatching eggs then chicks. Yeah our mail route comes through Syracuse with a truck change in Utica. Our truck drivers are pretty good. If a truck is late from Syracuse they will do Their best to get it to us on the Express run.
If no one answers the call for their chick order or cant make it in, my offices will run them out with the express mail. Havent had any left overnight yet. They would be required to be left in the building, but would probably go home with someone.
Glad to hear the drivers are conscientious! ❤️

Well I'm not going to have power tonight. The power line is down in the back yard. Its part of a run that crosses a gully. No way will they be working on it tonight. Too many other more populated areas are out of power. Line spans from a pole just to the left of this pic.
20220419_145221.jpg

All the way to the pines on the ridgeline. Theres a pretty deep gully it crosses inbetween.
20220419_145305.jpg

Back
Top Bottom