My babies are being shipped tomorrow.

Quote:
We just bought some from IDEAL at the beginning of this week! Should be getting them on Friday!
big_smile.png
I'm so excited and apprehensive so I know exactly how you feel!
big_smile.png
Good Luck!

Quote:
whered you order them from?

Cackle Hatchery. Have you ever heard of them? They have a live arrival guarantee.

Quote:
We just bought some from IDEAL at the beginning of this week! Should be getting them on Friday!
big_smile.png
I'm so excited and apprehensive so I know exactly how you feel!
big_smile.png
Good Luck!

Yeah, this is a big week for many of us.
smile.png

Lil'ChickFarm :

My silkies are being shipped tomorrow too. They will be born today. I can't wait!!!

The ones I ordered are silkies too!!! I got mine from Meyer hatchery!!! But the post office still hasn't called!! They were supposed to be here today!!​

I ordered from Ideal, seems like several of us have, i ordered 7 banty chicks, all different, a dark bantam, a blue cochin, a blue mille fleur'd uccle, a black tailed buff japanese, a silver sebright, a blue silkie, and a BLRW. i already have a collection of straight run chickens from the farm store that are about 5 mos old. i love my random assorted babies. But from what ive been hearing about Ideal, theyre pretty good at sending the wrong chicken and wrong numbers.
idunno.gif
oh well, i like surprises.

Ive got some being mailed out next week also,same place Ideal, What do you do with the extras they send, males.hope not too many. I ordered st run on the 3 breeds i wanted

Back
Top Bottom