Just a newbie saying "hi"

NatJ

Enabler
7 Years
Mar 20, 2017
USA
I'm new here (obviously), and I don't have any chickens right now, although I have in the past. Right now, I'm just browsing and daydreaming--I have so many unfinished projects that I really shouldn't get any pets until I catch up a bit.

Hi :welcome

Glad you could join us here! Just browsing is a good start to getting more chickens. Maybe the thought of getting more will inspire you to get some of your other projects finished so you can get going again.

Hope it all works out well and you are able to get some birds again. Enjoy your time here on BYC :frow

Thanks for the welcome!

Yes, Yorkshire Coop, I am hoping to turn "I want chickens" into motivation to finish up some other projects. Things always take longer than I expect or plan, and I always seem to find several new projects for each one I finish, so I don't know how long that'll take!

Greetings from Kansas, NatJ, and
welcome-byc.gif
! Great to have you aboard!

G’Day from down under NatJ
frow.gif
Welcome!

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun
wink.png

Thank you all for the warm welcome. So far, I have just one problem with this site: where did my day go? I've spent too much time reading stuff, and there's still more fun stuff to read!

Hello, and welcome to BYC! I am quite glad you joined us, please make yourself at home, I think you are going to like it here! :frow

~Cuz

Back
Top Bottom