What are they?!

RayRayRenee

Hatching
May 20, 2024
I have Indian runners, and saw these 2 from a different breeder at a day old. About two weeks and I know I got duped, lol. 10 weeks later I am having a hard time distinguishing between silver appleyard and WH. Does anyone have any educated guesses? What sex are they? Please help!

Attachments

• IMG_4416.png
    IMG_4416.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 23
  • IMG_4415.png
    IMG_4415.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 9
  • IMG_4414.jpeg
    IMG_4414.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG_4413.jpeg
    IMG_4413.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 10
Are you saying these were sold as Indian runners? And now you are trying to figure out what breed? I would guess mixed breed, they have a very unique pattern. The dark head is likely a drake. The sound will also help determine gender. Drake's have a more raspy sound and hens are more quake like. Listen and see if they sound alike. ..if they do both boys

Are you saying these were sold as Indian runners? And now you are trying to figure out what breed? I would guess mixed breed, they have a very unique pattern. The dark head is likely a drake. The sound will also help determine gender. Drake's have a more raspy sound and hens are more quake like. Listen and see if they sound alike. ..if they do both boys
Yep. He said they were the only 2 IR left, lol. Mixed breed is what I am going with now, just trying to figure out what though! I have Muscovies and runners, that's all I know about.

Back
Top Bottom