How many eggs did you get this past week?

Quote:
You must eat lots of eggs or give or sell lots of eggs!
big_smile.png

Austrolops? How is their lay rate. Another guy just called me and said I could trade him my lazy light brahmas for 2 Astrolops.

Quote:
big_smile.png

all of the above-If I dont sell out as soon as they are laid we eat them and this time of year I hold onto about 2 weeks worth and make decorations out of them to sell for extra xmas $:) believe me ...even my girls help me knowing where the $ is going! LOL

Quote:
Since I can't keep a good eye on them every day I've only seen them in the nesting boxes a few times, hard for me to tell who lays the most, although my white rock lays at least 6 days a week, I can count on her..
smile.png

Quote:
big_smile.png

all of the above-If I dont sell out as soon as they are laid we eat them and this time of year I hold onto about 2 weeks worth and make decorations out of them to sell for extra xmas $:) believe me ...even my girls help me knowing where the $ is going! LOL

I'm averaging 8 and 9 eggs a day, I'm going to have to either give them away or start selling them too, I'm thinking of pickling them and sending them to family for the holidays..
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom