Help! duck egg day 29, no pipping - pic included... getting anxious

I candled this morning and air sac is larger more drawn down so I take that as a positive sign, that hopefully duckling is perhaps moving into position? I didn’t move it but I marked it air sac so that I have something I can compare it’s progression to.
Alright...Definitely a positive note. Keep waiting...

Just a quick update: air sac slowly drawing down further- not a ton but noticeable!

Attachments

• 634802A9-1298-438E-9B82-26D77C50FBEE.jpeg
    634802A9-1298-438E-9B82-26D77C50FBEE.jpeg
    395.8 KB · Views: 75
Today is day 31, I water candled today and it wiggled! :weeYeah I’m super pumped because I was so worried the little bugger might have been deceased! So more waiting!! I’ve figured out how to be more consistent with the humidity & that seems to have helped progress.

No pip yet, but I’ll try to take a picture later if there’s any more progress- it’s only drawn down maybe 2cm more than last night’s picture but I’m really hoping for internal pip soon, at least I hope for one.

So I’ve made a little draw down collage so that I can see how much it’s changed- forgive me- I’m obsessed! I swear you’d think it was one of my own babies! But pics are clockwise newest the oldest. Largest pic is today! Sorry bout scribbles - just my tracking.
E77B216B-1E75-4402-809E-B85CFAA84704.jpeg
do you all think pippimg Is 24 hour emmiment?

So I’ve made a little draw down collage so that I can see how much it’s changed- forgive me- I’m obsessed! I swear you’d think it was one of my own babies! But pics are clockwise newest the oldest. Largest pic is today! Sorry bout scribbles - just my tracking. View attachment 1495456 do you all think pippimg Is 24 hour emmiment?
Yep!

So I’ve made a little draw down collage so that I can see how much it’s changed- forgive me- I’m obsessed! I swear you’d think it was one of my own babies! But pics are clockwise newest the oldest. Largest pic is today! Sorry bout scribbles - just my tracking. View attachment 1495456 do you all think pippimg Is 24 hour emmiment?
Woot. :pop

Back
Top Bottom