Help! duck egg day 29, no pipping - pic included... getting anxious

Looking good. I agree with the others that said wait. Ducklings try our patience and make us wait an extremely long time in our minds. But they need that time! You’ve done great so far. Pay no attention to the calendar now. And please don’t do another water test.
Hang in there! :clap

IMG_9178.JPG I just hatched my first ancona duckies since teen hood. I swear the pacing I did in my kitchen while hatching was taking place wore my floor out. And mine hatched over a four day period. Took forever. But now I have six happy sweet babies three weeks old today. Try to be patient. Ducks never move fast. Congrats on saving this sweet baby and giving it a chance at life. Here's what patience earns u.

Looking good. I agree with the others that said wait. Ducklings try our patience and make us wait an extremely long time in our minds. But they need that time! You’ve done great so far. Pay no attention to the calendar now. And please don’t do another water test.
Hang in there! :clap
Ty I won’t I promise! Just gonna sit here and check it every 5 minutes lol

View attachment 1495474 I just hatched my first ancona duckies since teen hood. I swear the pacing I did in my kitchen while hatching was taking place wore my floor out. And mine hatched over a four day period. Took forever. But now I have six happy sweet babies three weeks old today. Try to be patient. Ducks never move fast. Congrats on saving this sweet baby and giving it a chance at life. Here's what patience earns u.
They are sooo cute!!

Back
Top Bottom