Fuzzy's Farm

Sweet. I could give you some eggs too... I obviously would not want them back, but I know whose eggs are whose and I could give you the faverolle hens eggs. It'd only be 3 eggs though... Up to you... Or even Skatters green egg... Hmmm...

Well anyway, Wanna come tomorrow? I have been with out power for most the night since getting home from work and errands or I would have posted or called earlier.

?? We just now got a rumbler through late last night/ early morning. Sucks about the power, i'd have just about died, with my first bator batch going!

I'm good on the eggs, i have a dozen in there. 1 of cocoa's, 3 others of hers that were in the fridge, so i am praying but not too hopeful. Can't get too crazy, what if i had beginner's luck and they all hatched?! Probably not in a LG, but i have seen stories........... :p

Are you sure? that's the way i read it. It was on the EE braggers page, no less, lol. I had a double take, thought i didn't post that pic! Then i giggled and realized that there was another crazy out there. :D

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Copied:[/FONT]
"The air cell should get larger the longer they are set. Were these eggs shipped? If so, the air cells could be on the side, making it difficult to find it. Also, since you say that some of them are blue, that would also make them more difficult to see.

You can actually kind of judge how 'far along' the egg is by the size of the air cell.....

candlingsl8.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom