Claws & Clans - a WarriorCats RP

ā€œIcepaw over here! We are going to the field to hunt for the elders. Iā€™m going to show you the best way to stalk a rabbit, then we might practice fighting laterā€¦ you seem disturbed? Whatā€™s up?ā€
Icepaw dug her claws into the ground. "Just nightmares, Dustheart. It won't mess with my hunting. Let's go!" She wasn't letting a dumb nightmare get in the way of hunting and battle training.
I made a mate for Bruskwhisker somewhere but Iā€™m too lazy to find her until she is being rp with. šŸ˜­šŸ˜‚
no its dartwing remember?

ā€œI was going to see if you needed help. How is it going?ā€
Daskfawn flicked her tail happily and tugged a bramble to the outside. She placed it on top, it was better used for defense than a nest!
Hawkthorn glanced at his mate as she heaved the brambles up, then stepped around her to clamp his jaws around a stray broken branch.

Icepaw dug her claws into the ground. "Just nightmares, Dustheart. It won't mess with my hunting. Let's go!" She wasn't letting a dumb nightmare get in the way of hunting and battle training.
ā€œOkay.ā€ He flicked his tail toward the entrance and trotted out, bringing her to the field.
ā€œYou remember the lesson ā€œa mouse feels you and a rabbit hears youā€ right? So think about that, about the rabbit hearing you. So when you stalk, you are going to slide your tail along the grass like thisā€¦ and slightly drag your paws to where you are sliding and not stepping. Try it!ā€
no its dartwing remember?
Omg. I annoy myself. šŸ˜’šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø
Hawkthorn glanced at his mate as she heaved the brambles up, then stepped around her to clamp his jaws around a stray broken branch.
ā€œThanks.ā€ She reaches up and climbs up to pull it while Hawkthorn pushes. They continue working until sunhigh, and then they both go eat, sharing a rabbit.
ā€œHawkthorn, midday patrol, please.ā€ The deputy calls, (me sitting here forgetting my own cats name) Duskfawn pops her head up, hoping to go, but the deputy shakes their head. ā€œYou can go on the patrol at sundown, we need one more cat. Anyway, the medicine cat wanted to talk to you.ā€
(Should she have kits yet or no? And do we already have a kit with powers in Windclan? If so who?)

ā€œOkay.ā€ He flicked his tail toward the entrance and trotted out, bringing her to the field.
ā€œYou remember the lesson ā€œa mouse feels you and a rabbit hears youā€ right? So think about that, about the rabbit hearing you. So when you stalk, you are going to slide your tail along the grass like thisā€¦ and slightly drag your paws to where you are sliding and not stepping. Try it!ā€

ā€œThanks.ā€ She reaches up and climbs up to pull it while Hawkthorn pushes. They continue working until sunhigh, and then they both go eat, sharing a rabbit.
ā€œHawkthorn, midday patrol, please.ā€ The deputy calls, (me sitting here forgetting my own cats name) Duskfawn pops her head up, hoping to go, but the deputy shakes their head. ā€œYou can go on the patrol at sundown, we need one more cat. Anyway, the medicine cat wanted to talk to you.ā€
(Should she have kits yet or no? And do we already have a kit with powers in Windclan? If so who?)
Is Duskfawn and Hawkthorn in Windclan? I thought they were in Thunderclan... šŸ¤”

Icepaw slid her paw over the ground, swishing her tail as Dustheart had. "Oh! I think I get it!" she exclaimed. "So, as long as you're quiet, it doesn't matter if you set your paws down too heavy?"
:lau
"What's wrong?" Hawkthorn asked, twining tails with Duskfawn. "Are you okay?" he asked worriedly.
"Hawkthorn," Leafwhisker warned. "You're going to get left behind,"
Hawkthorn's tail drooped. "I'll be back soon," he sighed grumpily, turning. He followed the patrol outside the camp and out to the WindClan border.
Um Icepaw has powers in Windclan, Sunpaw has powers in thunderclan which is Hawkthorn and Duskfawn. The deputy is Leafwhisker in thunderclan and Softstep in Windclan. I play Softstep and I think Addicted To Chickens plays Leafwhisker...? Also kits would be so cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Icepaw slid her paw over the ground, swishing her tail as Dustheart had. "Oh! I think I get it!" she exclaimed. "So, as long as you're quiet, it doesn't matter if you set your paws down too heavy?"
ā€œYes, but doing this makes you sound different, not like a cat. The swishing sounds more like a snakeā€¦ the rabbit will be so focused on hearing the ā€œsnakeā€ and trying to smell it that it wonā€™t think ā€œcat!ā€ Before its too late!ā€
:lau

"What's wrong?" Hawkthorn asked, twining tails with Duskfawn. "Are you okay?" he asked worriedly.
"Hawkthorn," Leafwhisker warned. "You're going to get left behind,"
Hawkthorn's tail drooped. "I'll be back soon," he sighed grumpily, turning. He followed the patrol outside the camp and out to the WindClan border.

Um Icepaw has powers in Windclan, Sunpaw has powers in thunderclan which is Hawkthorn and Duskfawn. The deputy is Leafwhisker in thunderclan and Softstep in Windclan. I play Softstep and I think Addicted To Chickens plays Leafwhisker...? Also kits would be so cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Okay, my bad I mixed the two up I thought TC was WC lol. Thanks!!
Also who is the medicine cat? I was thinking having the medicine cat ask her if she knows that she is expecting or something.

Back
Top Bottom