Claws & Clans - a WarriorCats RP

what if we made...

excuse me while I think up one of my characters ToT

She could run into... Rainpelt? Or Ashenwing could be patrolling with Rushwind if you want sibling drama? And for Addicted To Chickens... do you have a char in ShadowClan Addicted?
She's a rogue, she can interact with any clan. Also, placing her with Ashen atm would be boring bc then I'd just be rping by myself 😢

She's a rogue, she can interact with any clan. Also, placing her with Ashen atm would be boring bc then I'd just be rping by myself 😢
There's not much anything else we can do, unless she somehow interacts with the clans... Does someone else have a loner or rogue?

I've decided I want an elder and a kitty pet

Name: Owlfeather
Clan: SkyClan
Role: Elder
Appearance: a rarity among cats being a male calico, though orange heavy and dilute. Thin and average size with long unkempt claws.
Personality: old and salty, sweet with kits. Basically a grumpy old man but a sweet grandpa to all the kits
Backstory: once renowned in battle for his ambush and stealth tactics, he now has several joint issues and it is unknown how much longer he'll be with the clan. He's still surprisingly quiet despite his hobbling gate and angry nature.

Name: Willow
Clan: n/a
Role: kittypet
Appearance: a somali cat (a cat with medium length fur that is reddish orange in color and tipped in black on the tail. Looks like a fox) with green eyes and more black tips than is average for his breed, his owner suspects he might've been crossed
Personality: a playful little kitten that loves to escape and play with nature. He doesn't know what danger is
Backstory: born to a breeder far away, his new owner lives in the woods where Jasper loves to escape and play with other cats he meets and chase the wildlife. (I might have Vix eventually take a liking to him and steal him).(For now if any clan cats get close enough he tries to play)

Name: Willow
Clan: n/a
Role: kittypet
Appearance: a somali cat (a cat with medium length fur that is reddish orange in color and tipped in black on the tail. Looks like a fox) with green eyes and more black tips than is average for his breed, his owner suspects he might've been crossed
Personality: a playful little kitten that loves to escape and play with nature. He doesn't know what danger is
Backstory: born to a breeder far away, his new owner lives in the woods where Jasper loves to escape and play with other cats he meets and chase the wildlife. (I might have Vix eventually take a liking to him and steal him).(For now if any clan cats get close enough he tries to play)
Screenshot_20240507-154139.png

Name: Owlfeather
Clan: SkyClan
Role: Elder
Appearance: a rarity among cats being a male calico, though orange heavy and dilute. Thin and average size with long unkempt claws.
Personality: old and salty, sweet with kits. Basically a grumpy old man but a sweet grandpa to all the kits
Backstory: once renowned in battle for his ambush and stealth tactics, he now has several joint issues and it is unknown how much longer he'll be with the clan. He's still surprisingly quiet despite his hobbling gate and angry nature.
Screenshot_20240507-153401.png
Hes just more dilute and old looking lol

Back
Top Bottom