Chickens and hogs co-mingling...

Quote:
ooh, trying to be like me huh? first Mike..now the pig...i see..
lol.png

frow.gif

boarding a PBP.... not keeping..... only pig i will keep will be dinner....

Quote:
Oh yeah,pigs love chicken, feathers and all.I wouldn't even trust seeing small children around pigs. Will

yeah I grew up around hogs- You catch the right hog at the right time, It will even eat you!! I've actually seen them eat grown chickens , baby pigs and snakes. When they eat an animal it seems to drive them crazy , like some kind of blood lust or something. it's kinda scary!!

Quote:
I certainly agree about not trusting them around small children, let alone chickens. Heaven forbid you accidentally knock yourself out in a pig pen lest you wake up with no fingers. George Orwell hit the nail on the head when he gave the pigs their personalities in Animal Farm. Trust a pig about as much as an intelligent and under trained dog when it comes to your chickens.

Last edited:
Hogs will eat fawn, calves , foals or anything they find like that too. They are omnivores. Of course some of them are more aggressive. Some of it is related to the breed and some of it is individual. They all have a different personality. I've been chased by boars several times growing up. It always seemed liked the Duroc were the meanest to me.

Wayne
n
Tennessee

Back
Top Bottom