BuffyOrpha

Chirping
6 Years
Sep 6, 2014
Queens New York
I love my hens, but I have a pain in the behind neighbor, am tired of her complaining that they make too much noise, meanwhile she has 2 dogs that bark all the time.
If someone in the new york city area would like 3 beautiful hens... 2 of them are one year old and 1 of them is 6 yrs old... they all lay brown eggs. I will be willing to take them to you, I will be traveling from New York south in on the I95 to North Carolina, anyone in any states between, who is not too far waybfromthe I95, please help me find a nice home that they can roam around in the yard like they do here in my yard.
I have a water heater brand new, that I can give you, about 40lbs of chicken feed, and a hen feeder.View attachment 2716330View attachment 2716331View attachment 2716332

I wish I could take them they are so beautiful. I mean I am getting rid of 3 Roos sooo…. But I am pretty sure my mom will say no for until my cheer season is over.

I love my hens, but I have a pain in the behind neighbor, am tired of her complaining that they make too much noise, meanwhile she has 2 dogs that bark all the time.
If someone in the new york city area would like 3 beautiful hens... 2 of them are one year old and 1 of them is 6 yrs old... they all lay brown eggs. I will be willing to take them to you, I will be traveling from New York south in on the I95 to North Carolina, anyone in any states between, who is not too far waybfromthe I95, please help me find a nice home that they can roam around in the yard like they do here in my yard.
I have a water heater brand new, that I can give you, about 40lbs of chicken feed, and a hen feeder.View attachment 2716330View attachment 2716331View attachment 2716332
Are these gone? I would take the younger ones. I'm in Brooklyn.

Do you still have them? A farm rescue near me is currently looking for some hens to give a good home too! I'm in nj

Back
Top Bottom