3 hens need a new home NYC

BuffyOrpha

Chirping
6 Years
Sep 6, 2014
Queens New York
I love my hens, but I have a pain in the behind neighbor, am tired of her complaining that they make too much noise, meanwhile she has 2 dogs that bark all the time.
If someone in the new york city area would like 3 beautiful hens... 2 of them are one year old and 1 of them is 6 yrs old... they all lay brown eggs. I will be willing to take them to you. To a nice home that they can roam around in the yard like they do here in my yard. Please email me if interested thank you. [email protected]

I'm near NYC but unfortunately I don't have room for more birds. Maybe it would help to tell people if they're standards or bantams, and what breeds they are?

I love my hens, but I have a pain in the behind neighbor, am tired of her complaining that they make too much noise, meanwhile she has 2 dogs that bark all the time.
If someone in the new york city area would like 3 beautiful hens... 2 of them are one year old and 1 of them is 6 yrs old... they all lay brown eggs. I will be willing to take them to you. To a nice home that they can roam around in the yard like they do here in my yard. Please email me if interested thank you. [email protected]
Did you find a home?

Back
Top Bottom