🐇The Bunny Barn🐇

Pics

Everose

ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛɪᴏɴ, ʙᴏᴛʜ ʜᴀᴜɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴏʟʏ.
Premium Feather Member
Jan 16, 2021
The Greatest Country Ever: Texas
I have four different breeds of rabbits and will be posting pics as they have babies. I will also take name suggestions and I'll be sure to post pics as they get bigger. I breed for meat, exhibition and pets. Lots of cool colors and fur types, I love finding rare colors and breeds.

Here's a few that I brought with me to LA for Christmas. Three Netherlands Dwarf babies and their mom, they had to come because she's not caring for them on her own.
2222.jpeg

I also have some Havana babies at home. Here's mom, dad, and babies.
20211220_145047~2.jpg
20211220_134538_Burst15.jpg
20211218_141757.jpg

There are five black Havana kits and one Chocolate.
Havana rabbits are a rarer breed. They are known as "The Mink" of rabbits for their super glossy and luxurious coats.

So that's a few, there will be lots more. The Netherlands Dwarves are really fun, I get a surprise color in every nest. The Havana rabbits only come in four colors and two patterns. The Californians are always white with gray tips, and the Rex are a real rainbow.

Last edited:
How do I know if I have a "rare" color?
It varies within a breed. Personally I only know my rare colors from the common ones because I show. Like when I show Havana rabbits, you'll see tons of black Havana rabbits on the show table but hardly any chocolate ones, they're also very difficult to find when you're trying to purchase a Havana.

My Netherlands Dwarf rabbits will throw random and rare colors all the time, but when I show there's only black otters on the table.
534.jpeg

Here's a litter of NDs, one is a squirrel (white base coat) and the other is a blue otter. I only bred a blue otter and a black otter, so I should've gotten a bunch of blue and black otters.

Back
Top Bottom