🐇The Bunny Barn🐇

I have four different breeds of rabbits and will be posting pics as they have babies. I will also take name suggestions and I'll be sure to post pics as they get bigger. I breed for meat, exhibition and pets. Lots of cool colors and fur types, I love finding rare colors and breeds.

Here's a few that I brought with me to LA for Christmas. Three Netherlands Dwarf babies and their mom, they had to come because she's not caring for them on her own.
View attachment 2938915

I also have some Havana babies at home. Here's mom, dad, and babies.
View attachment 2938919View attachment 2938922View attachment 2938924
There are five black Havana kits and one Chocolate.
Havana rabbits are a rarer breed. They are known as "The Mink" of rabbits for their super glossy and luxurious coats.

So that's a few, there will be lots more. The Netherlands Dwarves are really fun, I get a surprise color in every nest. The Havana rabbits only come in four colors and two patterns. The Californians are always white with gray tips, and the Rex are a real rainbow.
Following

Updates!
20211229_122314.jpg

The babies have opened their eyes. They're 10 days old now and most of them are exploring outside of the nests.

I didn't get new pics of the Havana kits, I've been avoiding the bunny barn.
Whenever I have any type of cold I don't mess with the rabbits.

Updates!
View attachment 2944697
The babies have opened their eyes. They're 10 days old now and most of them are exploring outside of the nests.

Updates!
View attachment 2944697

They are incredibly adorable!!!! This makes me want a rabbit again!!!

They'll probably get adopted sooner, too (If my brother doesn't keep them all, he loves my bunnies. )
I wanna keep all of these🤣
I'll post pics in a bit. The NDs are as big as Californian kits but their eyes are open and they're crazy fluffy.

Back
Top Bottom