What’s the deal with you chicken people??

Pics
I can definitely agree, I have anxiety now because of my birds! Right now I'm thinking; "What if I go home and my birds were eaten by hawks!!!!" Knowing that the entire coop is completely safe :th
It becomes SO consuming, in such a subtle way that you almost don’t even notice it! Like when did this become my new normal; worrying that if I put my pants on wrong, or cut my steak crooked, it’ll somehow ruin my chickens’ lives??? What is wrong with us?!?! :lau:oops:

It becomes SO consuming, in such a subtle way that you almost don’t even notice it! Like when did this become my new normal; worrying that if I put my pants on wrong, or cut my steak crooked, it’ll somehow ruin my chickens’ lives??? What is wrong with us?!?! :lau:oops:
That’s a good question another question, why is my coop more secure than my own house??

Mine eat green beans from my hand but if I throw them down my chickens won’t eat them because they’re dirty?? Seriously they’re chickens!
Chickens have the brains to get away from an angry rooster by climbing into a pile of hay to hide, But somehow cannot get away from a HAWK? Thats sometimes SMALLER Than them?

The morning I woke up and finally realized, oh heck, I've got 40 birds in my living room... It hit real hard and quick how much chickens have taken over my life 😂

Back
Top Bottom