Update on GROUNDS Coffee Ground Bedding for your coop!

Pics
I bought some at TSC months ago - Totally agree with you..... LOVE IT!! I went to buy some yesterday and they are out... don't know when they will have more shipped to them. We live in Joplin. I tried calling around and nobody is selling it... I don't want to wait until Fall either. I would drive to pick some up (within a reasonable distance), if I knew where I could go... I'll keep an eye on this thread! Thanks!!
Only issue I have is I do deep litter method & use the coop clean out to add to compost pile & use for the garden . Excessive amounts of coffee grounds are not good for plants 😩

I use grounds in my garden a LOT. This has really helped the soil around my blueberries.

What did you read/hear about coffee grounds not being good for plants, or is this from your own experience?
I guess I should have specified better about coffee grounds . Coffee grounds are not BAD for the garden ,but like anything else you don't want to over do it. I mix tea leaves & coffee grounds into my compost .They should be used in moderation as they can also increase soil acidity. It is recommended to mix coffee grounds with other organic matter, such as compost, and use it as a top dressing for plants once every few weeks. Anything that was once living is good for the soil in moderation.

Back
Top Bottom