The Right to Grow and Raise Your Own Food

Pics
A quote from Open Range......"Man's got a right to protect his property and his life, and we ain't lettin' no rancher or his lawman take either."

Not trying to take away from the OP's perspective, but I feel that much of the situation now being faced by American citizens could have been avoided altogether if folks had not hung their heads and tucked their tails years ago when all this crap got started. Who first thought up the idea of telling someone else what they could or could not do on their own property? And why didn't they receive a timely drubbing to remove such nonsense from their mind?

And yes, I agree, my livestock belongs to me, and I will defend them against ALL threats.....foreign or domestic.
Agree 100%
we got in this mess decades ago when we did not put these
people in their place

Agree 100%
we got in this mess decades ago when we did not put these
people in their place
Decades ago was roughly a century too late. While things were already leaning that way, US property rights started taking big hits around 1916 (WW1), even bigger hits during the Great Depression, and that trajectory hasn't changed much since.

No comment as to the rest, or the sentiment expressed.

Decades ago was roughly a century too late. While things were already leaning that way, US property rights started taking big hits around 1916 (WW1), even bigger hits during the Great Depression, and that trajectory hasn't changed much since.
All of which (among many, many other things) make me glad I'm not 30.

Back
Top Bottom