The hunting/fishing thread!

Pics
No, sadly I don’t Im rather new here
Late to the party, but I hunt and fish. Just found this thread, trying to catch up. Haven't done any real hunting in a few years. Still do a little fishing. Almost 2 year old grand daughter just caught her first perch (panfish). She thought it was really cool, even wanted to touch it. Another fisherman in the family, YES!!!!

Late to the party, but I hunt and fish. Just found this thread, trying to catch up. Haven't done any real hunting in a few years. Still do a little fishing. Almost 2 year old grand daughter just caught her first perch (panfish). She thought it was really cool, even wanted to touch it. Another fisherman in the family, YES!!!!
It is one of the greatest joys teaching the younger generation family traditions!

back from a weekend of bear hunting again.

this time we saw two black bears, my dad was able to harvest one of them about a 2-3 year old. not a monster but a nice bear for the freezer.

went fishing on a nearby river, caught nothing.

also went mushroom hunting. looked for morels, found none but a bunch of wrinkled thimble mushrooms. ( a look a like of the morel)

Back
Top Bottom