The hunting/fishing thread!

My BIL runs cattle on 600a and DW and I have begged to hunt it. No way. They are SO sure hunters can't tell a deer from a cow.

1695513528088.png

Now once we were on a lease in Mississippi where the owner also let the French Quarter mules run in the pastures. Like R&R. They looked a lot more like cattle.

My BIL runs cattle on 600a and DW and I have begged to hunt it. No way. They are SO sure hunters can't tell a deer from a cow.

View attachment 3643686

Now once we were on a lease in Mississippi where the owner also let the French Quarter mules run in the pastures. Like R&R. They looked a lot more like cattle.
The irony is, that it's a bull.

First time hunting and only the second time shooting a bow! I'm gonna have to buy one now. Kinda love it more than a gunView attachment 3649049
Congratulations!!! I know the feeling. I've been gun hunting for 25 years and got my first bow kill last year. It's a completely different experience...

Congratulations!!! I know the feeling. I've been gun hunting for 25 years and got my first bow kill last year. It's a completely different experience...
Thanks! It really is. I have a gift idea for hubby (for me) for Christmas now...

Back
Top Bottom