Oh, and can I have your in law's mailing address? I want to send them...A greeting card...full of slaps. :smack:gig
Dont you worry when they get home I'll give em enough slaps for everyone! This whole situation has me very stressed and I have alot of frustration and anger and sadness to take out on them when they come back, and especially if the rooster dont make it.

Its liquid penicillin 50 ML bottle. Also I did use an exacto knife... I will get a pair of scissors.. When I was picking at the none moveable stuff inside the hole it did start bleeding good.. Thats why I didnt continue I didnt know if that was healthy flesh or not.

Right but it's going to be a certain strength per dose, like 500mg penicillin per 5ml liquid. See what I mean? We'll need the strength to figure the dosage.

Just take a pic of the label (black out your family members name, etc) and I can do the necessary math :)

Ok I w
Right but it's going to be a certain strength per dose, like 500mg penicillin per 5ml liquid. See what I mean? We'll need the strength to figure the dosage.

Just take a pic of the label (black out your family members name, etc) and I can do the necessary math :)
Okay I will do that as soon as I get it tomorrow. Thanks again have a good night/morning. :)

Right, we need to know what the label says.

Thank you very much. It is also illgal in my state. Its very sad. I am gonna make some more calls as many as I can tomorrow for some help. But I cant really rely on help considering vets these days dont want to even look at your animal without a good amount of money. Im gonna go out on a limb here and continue to do everything I can. Im taking notes from every single comment. Im gonna try everything.

You are doing a wonderful thing. I know what you mean about some vets. If you are lucky, you can find one that will do it under your circumstances. It makes me nauseous that it seems all about money now. I was in tears last week with my vets. Don't even get me started on that lol. I do hope you can find someone to help that poor boy. Please keep us posted if you can. xo

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom