Show off your house ducks!

Pics
My Saxony drake is an exhibitionist. He runs around the kitchen letting it all hang out. Of course, he has to make as much noise as possible so we come out to see what he is up to....

My Saxony drake is an exhibitionist. He runs around the kitchen letting it all hang out. Of course, he has to make as much noise as possible so we come out to see what he is up to....
That is funny. How cute of the show off male man bird just soaked in his proud masculinity.

I have several takers for any excess ducklings. As for the other...stuff, I guess it makes sense anatomically, if they didn't have it the sperm would just disperse in the water. Wanna know a cute little scientific tidbit? For most other bird species, the act of copulation is called a "cloacal kiss". <3

Awwww yeah! Hehe this'll be exciting!
How exciting Amykins. Good you have takers for the excess babies. I had never heard of the cloacal kiss before. That's sweet, because without it, as we all know, we wouldn't have all these wonderful birds hatching all over the place.

amy im so happy for you,
woot.gif
lets hope that you dont end up with all boys
gig.gif

I have several takers for any excess ducklings. As for the other...stuff, I guess it makes sense anatomically, if they didn't have it the sperm would just disperse in the water. Wanna know a cute little scientific tidbit? For most other bird species, the act of copulation is called a "cloacal kiss"

That is hilarious! Now i have something to say other than "Toy is molesting his ladies again" that tiny little rooster is relentless I tell ya!

Someone just discovered that laptops are warm...
Oh my gosh! That's freaking adorable! Baby Trina used to sit on my computer charger because it was warm lol. I wonder if I have any pictures? This is my only ducky/laptop picture
Pictures of the new babies! (Please excuse my feet, apparently these ducks like people and wouldn't stay far enough away to get a picture without me in it lol)

Back
Top Bottom