Show Off Your Games!

Quote:
i have a brooder half full of game chicks, and regular chicks,,, till they find out their a roo,, games and regular chicks get along just fine.

heres my black grey

072008_1735.jpg

Well here's my big boy Moose. The sweetest rooster that I have ever had. I know that he is a game mix. Just wish I knew exactly what he is mixed with. I would love to have more like him. He is great to his ladies and calls them over to makes sure that they get all the good bugs.

16250_100_2103.jpg

16250_100_2101.jpg

16250_100_2125.jpg

just another picture -
mcrae%20ruble.JPG
have to forgive the blurry picture.. she was steady moving (dogs running around.. scared her), shes 9 years old, and about 6 pounds.. Ruble hatch/black mcrae (believe it or not... Lays just as often as a pullet)

Last edited:
This rooster is a Phoenix X China Game cross(okay so he is only half game), the hen is a pure China Game.
DSC01103.jpg

This rooster is 5/8 asil. The rest is hatch or something like it.
DSC00642.jpg

This one belongs to a friend. He is from a line developed from Sumatra and Hatch and some other game I am sure.
DSC00672.jpg

And this is one of my favorites. He is actually not technically a game either. His dad is a longtail similar to minohiki, and his mom is a Ceylon Junglefowl.
Charlie1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom