Show Off Your Games!

Quote:
oh yeah, shes easy 5 lbs. but is for sure a game. the rooster i couldn't fit my hands around him. he was medium station, (see pic first page), then you can go look at her.. uncle on the first page as well (green legged grey) lol

Hello all...Here is a pic of my Game roo. I am not sure what type he would be catagorized, but I do know that he is easy on the eyes
wink.png

This chicken thing gets more addictive every day
woot.gif

18722_100_0952.jpg

Last edited:
Here are a few pics of the games we have. I have no idea of the bloodlines or types of any birds. My two were bought at an auction, and my dad's 3 were 'donated'.
One of dad's pullets...
PICT0194.jpg

My hen, Gretta...
PICT0178.jpg

One of her chicks. I have been told he is mixed, but I don't know for sure, or with what.
PICT0172.jpg

My one and only roo, Charlie. Not a very good pic, I will have to get another better one...
Charlie.jpg

I will get some more pics of the other 2 hens we have, plus some more of Gretta's babies, tomorrow.

Could someone relate their experience and/or advice on how & when to separate oriental game chicks? I would love to own a few shamos, but if I include them in a regular chick order of 25+, Iʻm afraid that they will bully the other chicks and then turn on each other. Any help out there?

Quote:
as any gamefowl.. the roosters would bully other roosters once they peak about 8 months unless they have something non-game crossed into them somewhere (leghorns, rhode island reds, Marans. Etc you name it lol)hens usually aren't too bad... but can be. you need to talk to CUDA or Prariechicken

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom