Razor Edge pit bull pups for sale in MICHIGAN

magickmush

In the Brooder
10 Years
11 Years
Jan 24, 2009
i got a litter of Razor Edge pit bull pups for sale. BLUE PUPS WITH WHITE ON THE HEAD..grand champion bloodlines with some of the worlds most famose show dogs names in there pedigree. males should top out at 90-110 pounds and only 18 inches tall at the shoulders. if your looking for the Arnold of Pit bulls then you find the pup for you. these dogs normaly sell for 1500.00 and up( thats what i payed for my stud) im only charging 600.00 each with papers!! email me at [email protected] if you are interested in a pup. i live by ann arbor michigan.

WISH I COULD GET ONE BUT I ALREADY HAVE 2 FEMALES AND A MALE PITBULLS... MY STUD IS RAZOR EDGE AND GOTTI.. I PAID $1500.00 FOR HIM WITH PAPERS.....CHAMP BLOODLINES.. SO YOU ARE GIVING A DEAL WITH 600.OO
WELL GOOD LUCK!

yah i know some breeders here in michigan asking 2500.00 to 3500.00 a pup! i just had a litter of 11 pups 6 males and 5 females so im not asking alot but not to cheap. i think 600.00 is a very fair price for the quality of these pups. i to also got a 100% gotti female whos sire is mikelands highlander thug. im planing on getting her studded to ultimatebluepitbulls.com The Bouncer, im very excited about that breeding
smile.png

My hubby would love one but he won't walk the mastiff we got. Good luck. razor edge produces quality and beautiful dogs.

nice!!! they are very pretty! your females head is shaped like my females.
could you tell me how to put pictures on here or where i can go to learn?
thanks for sharing your pictures
nicole

i just figured it out. get a photobucket.com and upload ur pics. then copy the image code and paste it
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom