Michigan Member List- In MI? Come join our list of fellow Michiganders

Hello, I'm Erika from Riley in St. Clair County (48041). I am a newbie who currently has four ducklings, two Rouen (about 4 weeks old) and two Pekin (about 7 weeks old). But I am looking to grow my flock to around 8-10 ducks total. :)

Hello all, Bruce here from Spring Lake Twp. in Ottawa county. We got 6 chicks from Tractor Supply in the spring. Now they're big girls living in their new coop we built based on the Wichita Style Coop. My wife, Kim is already talking about more chickens. Is this an addiction?

Sorry, I hit 'reply' too soon. This is my first time posting here. We are in Kent County, MI and we have just started with chickens this spring. Sadly, we ended up with 4/7 of our first chicks being roos. We have 2 left that I would like to find homes. One is a Golden Campine and the other is a lovely grey or Lavender Ameracauna (not an easter egger). We call them GoldenRob and Sweet Pete. We really want them to go to a good home and the only responses I have gotten online are for cock fighting circuits. :-( That is just not ok with me. If anyone knows someone looking for a good roo please let them know about these 2 guys. Ideally, I would like to replace them with hens about the same age (9-11 weeks). Thank you!
[/IMG]

AW, sweet Pete is a good looking fellow. I'd love to take him but we aren't allowed to have Roos in Spring Lake Twp. Too bad. Good luck in finding him a "good" home.

Thanks! We did. :) All our girls are growing & doing fine w/o the boys! They are between 16 and 20 weeks & we had our first egg on Sunday! So excited!!!

Back
Top Bottom