Ramen noodles

r-dale

In the Brooder
5 Years
May 27, 2014
Belize
You want to see them go nuts, full on chicken roit, ramen noodles.

Last week I was at the local grocery store and I saw the stock boy throwing away cases of ramens, so I went to the owner, who is a friend of mine, and asked if I could buy them cheep. He said just take em, so I did, I'll drop a chicken or two at his wifes place next time.

So it was 20 cases, of assorted flavors and I figured I'd boil it up and feed it to the boars or the gestating sows. But while boiling it up I thought, wonder what the chickens and ducks will think of this. Added the flavor packs then let cool off. Dumped it into 4 of the runs and they lost their minds.

Since I mixed it all together, can't tell you what their favorite flavor is. But if you want to have some fun with your fowl, next time you are at the shop, invest 2 bucks in ramens.

Thanks, I don't eat that crap, because I plan on living awhile longer, but to my knowlage no animal has ever died at my place from heart failure. I have a very strick rule around here, which I explain to all the animal, "no one is allowed to die around here with out my permission".

So far they have all cooperated.

Enola, I like you alot. Hope to meet you some day. Sad truth is there is some crap I eat that I would never be so cruel to feed to my animals.

I wouldn't put the seasoning in when you feed it to them..especially not the chicken flavor seasoning lol
wink.png

Enola, ramens are not their real feed, read my first post. I only got ramens for free. Was planning on feeding the boars and gest. sows with that sxit
The chix-ducks are happy as hell back on their real food tonight

Back
Top Bottom