Picture Of The Week (POW) Information & Submissions

View attachment 3753674
Drum roll please... Tadaaaa! The Stand-on-one-leg-while-scratching-the-back-of-the-head-with-the-other trick! Let's see you try it!?
😂🐓💪

(Taken at a farm stall, so unfortunately I do not know the breed or name of this chicken, but he had my attention.)

Congratulations on POW!

View attachment 3753674
Drum roll please... Tadaaaa! The Stand-on-one-leg-while-scratching-the-back-of-the-head-with-the-other trick! Let's see you try it!?
😂🐓💪

(Taken at a farm stall, so unfortunately I do not know the breed or name of this chicken, but he had my attention.)

Congratulations on the POW! Gorgeous photo!

View attachment 3753674
😂🐓💪

Congrats @Gill-b - your beautiful pic is this week's POW winner and is featured on our homepage. :wee

View attachment 3753674
😂🐓💪

Congratulations on POW!

Congrats @Gill-b - your beautiful pic is this week's POW winner and is featured on our homepage. :wee
I am totally taken by surprise. I posted the picture for people to maybe have a laugh or a smile, with absolutely no expectations of it ever getting picked, so thank you for sharing my fun view of life. Being chosen has made me smile right back. Thank you.

1000008815.jpg

Back
Top Bottom